Business Operations Specialist/Manager
SVT Robotics is a venture-backed startup that’s redefining and accelerating the adoption of robots in logistics and manufacturing. Our universal approach to robotics and automation integration enables companies to rapidly deploy new robot technologies, helping them transform their business and succeed in a changing market.
We’re looking for passionate and talented people who will advance our organization and our mission of innovation.Based in Virginia, SVT Robotics serves customers across the U.S. and Europe. Our company is small and nimble, with a founding team that’s comprised of robotics industry experts. Our investors include some of the top VCs in the country.
We are seeking a talented BizOps Specialist/Manager who can be a one-stop-shop for executive team and employee support, with the ability to lead numerous and varied initiatives across multiple functional areas within the company to support SVT Robotics employees.
Join the team from the beginning, support our effort to build awesome products, and help change the robotics industry.
About the job
- Recruiting – pitch in with sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews and meetings, and creating a great candidate experience
- Create and manage the content calendar for company social feeds
- Work with partners, our finance team, and legal team to guide purchase orders and other legal matters through various processes
- Research the viability of a potential business, marketing, or technical opportunities and options
- Provide first-level IT and Benefits support (we have internal expertise on both, and we can provide necessary training for these requests)
- Plan company and team events
- Support marketing and sales teams in planning tradeshow and other marketing events
- Research, select, and manage outsourced firms that provide services to SVT Robotics employees (e.g., travel applications, expense reporting applications, etc.)
- Support executive leadership team in developing presentations, scheduling meetings, and booking travel
- Research and maintain contacts for internal resources and service providers across multiple disciplines
- Tackling a never-ending list of random projects (this is a startup!)
- A great attitude: at SVT Robotics, we call it “being exothermic” – giving more energy than you consume, helping those around you proactively
- A keen interest in learning and developing a wide array of business-side skills
- The capacity to handle multiple priorities, juggling where needed, and get things done
- You care about your customer: for instance, SVT Robotics candidates, employees, and leadership
- Solid communications skills including verbal and written, with an understanding of various social channels
- Comfort exploring and using new technologies to achieve objectives and support the team
- The analytical chops to find new solutions to problems and create efficiency
- Intelligence and judgement to support an executive team and foresee and deal with roadblocks before they become larger problems
- Comfortable with ambiguity and still able to execute
- An interest in working in a dynamic startup environment
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here you can and will help to create something awesome. Come join our growing family!
Does this job sound like you?
Let us know.