Executive Sales Director
SVT Robotics is a venture-backed startup that’s redefining and accelerating the adoption of robots in logistics and manufacturing. Our universal approach to robotics and automation integration enables companies to rapidly deploy new robot technologies, helping them transform their business and succeed in a changing market.
We’re looking for passionate and creative people who will be catalysts for innovation in our organization and our mission.
Based in Virginia, SVT Robotics serves customers across the U.S. and Europe. Our company is small and nimble, with a founding team that’s comprised of robotics industry experts. Our investors include some of the top VCs in the country.
We are seekinga Senior Director of Sales who will meet our revenue growth and customer acquisition objectives and drive success for our team.
Join the teamfrom thebeginning, work with awesome products, and help change the robotics industry.
About the job
- Develop and execute a strategic plan and initiative to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base for our products
- Build strong relationships in the industry and maintain them long term
- Achieve or exceed the annual sales targets for your accounts and objectives
- Create partnerships with customers to truly understand their business needs and help drive product changes to align with industry needs
- Communicate effectively the value proposition of SVT Robotics
- Understand and report on industry trends
- Maintain budget and report on strategic and tactical shifts that affect accounts
- Proven sales track record with executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a senior sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to understand and convey features and functions of highly technical products
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing strategic, customer-centric, achievable solutions
- Experience with customers at the Fortune 50 level
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here you can and will create something awesome. Come join our growing family!