Software Engineer or Architect
SVT Robotics is a venture-backed startup that’s redefining and accelerating the adoption of robots in logistics and manufacturing. Our universal approach to robotics and automation integration enables companies to rapidly deploy new robot technologies, helping them transform their business and succeed in a changing market.
We’re looking for passionate and creative people who will be catalysts for innovation in our organization and our mission.
Based in Virginia, SVT Robotics serves customers across the U.S. and Europe. Our company is small and nimble, with a founding team that’s comprised of robotics industry experts. Our investors include some of the top VCs in the country.
We are seeking a senior full-stack software engineer/architect who is smart, curious, and loves the challenge of solving problems. Our solution uses the latest software stacks and cloud technologies. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit agile team to architect, implement, test, and continually deliver new features and products.
Join the team from the beginning, build awesome products, and help change the robotics industry.
About the job
- Be a technical leader within the product development team
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and designers to create best-in-class products and features
- Define enterprise server patterns and advocate consistency across the suite of applications
- Provide mentorship, coordination, and guidance for application developers
- Perform peer design and code reviews
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices
- Keep current with technology development within the industry and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Evangelize and mentor others on application development strategies, technologies, techniques, tools, and guidelines
- Become an expert on how to integrate robotics and automation technologies into our platform
- Experienced software developer
- Deep drive to create, build, and prove out new ideas
- Familiar with microservices and have spent some quality time getting to know them
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Quality is important to you, and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Comfortable working on a distributed team with a mix of local and remote teammates
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here you can and will create something awesome. Come join our growing family!