Web Application Developer
SVT Robotics is a venture-backed startup that’s redefining and accelerating the adoption of robots in logistics and manufacturing. Our universal approach to robotics and automation integration enables companies to rapidly deploy new robot technologies, helping them transform their business and succeed in a changing market.
We’re looking for passionate and creative people who will be catalysts for innovation in our organization and our mission.
Based in Virginia, SVT Robotics serves customers across the U.S. and Europe. Our company is small and nimble, with a founding team that’s comprised of robotics industry experts. Our investors include some of the top VCs in the country.
We are seeking a talented UI developer with a good eye for design to help us deliver beautiful, functional, and engaging interfaces that deliver on simplicity as well as utility.
Join the team from the beginning, build awesome products, and help change the robotics industry.
About the job
- Create highly functional, intuitive web applications using HTML5 as well as a number of other technologies
- Bootstrap and develop from scratch UI applications in the cloud
- Work with the team to advance and protect the company brand through the lens of the user experience
- Create equally beautiful and intuitive mobile apps for both primary and value-add functionality
- Make robots move, deliver, and build things with your screens
- Experienced UX/UI designer and developer (both front and back ends)
- Passionate about user experience and you go the extra mile whether delivering a clean yet powerful UI or the simplest API
- You look at most web applications and think to yourself, this could be better.
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics
- Quality matters to you, and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Comfortable working on a distributed team with a mix of local and remote teammates
- Experienced in 3D modeling and using 2D and 3D assets in your UIs
- Real-world working experience with SVG or CANVAS
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here you can and will create something awesome. Come join our growing family!